While the Xsede® collection may be an established staple within Kimball’s desk offerings, recent enhancements to its breadth of customizable components have renewed our sense of excitement to incorporate it into both open and private office plans. Incredibly flexible features such as height adjustable tables and benches in multiple shape configurations, integrated power and clean cord management are now available with additional screen and support rail options. Xsede Power Beams and Panels can be specified with upholstered, tackable privacy screens and center-mount fixed screens for space division and acoustic separation. Optional accessory rails allow for even greater personalization with a colorful array of paper management tools and gadgets. And finally, an enriched offering of paint finishes can be applied to beams and panels, end trim, screen frames, support legs and more, adding a pop of cohesive color throughout the office. Xsede’s enhancements bring an extra dose of flexibility and support to the workplace, fostering creativity, well-being and engagement for our diverse workforce.
Scroll down for a comprehensive listing of collection features, options and details, and view the Xsede Height Adjust and Power Beam brochure for further information.
Height Adjust Features
- Freestanding desk components feature a collection of bases and worksurfaces that are specified separately
- Freestanding bases include a single column, L- and T-leg
- Freestanding desks available in 3 shape configurations
- Benches available with two worksurfaces and center-mount fixed screen or privacy screens
- Tackable worksurface privacy screens available in freestanding and benching applications
- Tackable center-mount fixed screens available on benching applications
- Three integrated power options available on benches to store cords and support technology
Power Beam Features
- Low or high power beams available in 48”, 60” and 72” W
- Multiple connector options allow the power beam to provide complete connection at any angle
- Power panels available with 20” and 30” center-mounted fixed screens or 14” frameless glass or resin
- Power panel tiles are available in fabric, laminate, metal and metal markerboard
- Power beams can connect directly to end panels for a clean application
- Power beams available in multiple finish options for cohesive look throughout a workspace
Options & Details
- Various cable management and power & data options for seamless integration
- Optional accessory rail for workstation personalization
- Woodgrain available in a variety of veneer, TFL, HPL and edgeband options
- Solid TFL, HPL and edgeband colors available
- Metallic paints such as silver pearl, platinum, satin bronze and carbon
View the Xsede Height Adjust Lookbook for thought starters.
Corporate Design Interiors (CDI) is an industry-leading commercial furniture dealership whose award-winning product knowledge, thoughtful design coupled with strategic planning deliver functional and inspiring interiors designed to foster employee well-being, productivity and engagement. CDI’s relentless focus on delivering positive workplaces mirroring the culture and vision of companies while delivering a high value investment has earned CDI diverse clients including; established Fortune 500 companies, nonprofits/public sector and energetic startups.
As a “Select” Kimball dealer, CDI’s excellence in sales, partnership, quality improvement, community involvement and overall business best practices earned it the 2017 Kimball Premier Partner Award. CDI was selected among 52 other Kimball Select dealerships throughout the country for this industry-leading honor, earning additional praise for its company culture and enterprise practices.
Corporate Office & Showroom:
1711 Paramount Ct., Waukesha, WI 53186