Clear communication is essential to the evolving healthcare environment. As the needs and expectations of patients, families and caregivers continue to change, communication methods must clearly illustrate brand identity while enhancing the way providers interact and treat their patients. Dry erase boards have been a communicative staple within hospitals for years, but did you know that effective use of these tools can improve overall patient satisfaction and HCAHPS scores? Designed to support the 21st Century facility, GMi VividBoard has transformed the basic dry-erase board into an interactive tool guaranteed to adapt alongside rigorous healthcare standards. Whether it be for your conference or patient room, nurse’s station or lobby, VividBoard has a solution for you. Let’s explore a few of the manufacturer’s product lines.
Every VividBoard Features:
- Long Lasting: High-gloss VividShield™ dry erase coating with a limited lifetime warranty against ghosting and fading.
- Configurable: All products are manufactured to order and can be customized for your specific needs.
- Easy Clean: Patented high-gloss dry erase coating eliminates ghosting and can be cleaned using water or any industrial cleaner to disinfect.
- Homegrown: All products are made in the USA.
- Vivid Graphics™: Photographic imaging transforms dry erase boards into a unique, communicative tool. Using sublimation technology, the design becomes the surface of the board and every inch can be used at your convenience.
- Sustainable: VividBoard uses up to 70% recycled materials, their coating and printing process is VOC free and they are CARB compliant.
The Classic VividBoard is the company’s most popular product line, offering the broadest range of options and a lifetime guarantee. It incorporates VividShield™ coating, which is warrantied against ghosting, fading and defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the board. Extremely durable and versatile, the Classic Vividboard is available in a variety of sizes (including custom sizes) and over 140 frame options to go on any substrate.
Learn more about the Classic Vividboard and its available options here.
MyHarmony Glassboards feature premium frameless and borderless glass, providing a modern design for your facility. The ¼” thick tempered glassboard resists bowing and is non-porous, eliminating any risk of surface ghosting or stain. Other features of the MyHarmony Glassboard include:
- Pre-drilled mounting holes set into glass
- Rounded corners with round stand-offs or square with square corner stand-offs
- Custom graphics
- Features Hideaway, VividBoard’s unique acrylic accessory holder, complete with four color dry erase markers
Learn more about the MyHarmony Glassboard and its available options here.
InHarmony Changeable Glassboards
InHarmony Changeable Glassboards, winner of Contract Design’s Nightingale Silver Award in Signage & Wayfinding, combine a permanently printed glass border exterior with a removable messaging insert that can be updated when needed. The antimicrobial glass frames can be continuously cleaned with hospital-grade cleaners without degrading its graphics. Interchangeable inserts provide customization and flexibility for the continuously evolving healthcare landscape.
An InHarmony Close Mount Changeable Glassboard is also available, sitting only ¼” from the wall and eliminating the collection of dust and debris from behind the board. Tamper-resistant standoffs keep boards secure.
Aria Low Profile Glassbaords
Aria Low Profile Glassboards are made with ¼” tempered safety glass, sitting only ½” off the wall and held in place by a secure cleat mounting system. Custom graphic printing allows you to match patient room design or follow facility brand standards, all while effectively communicating important patient information. Additional features of the Aria Low Profile Glassboard includes:
- Square corners with magnetic or non-magnetic surface
- Bottom support bar functions as marker storage
- Custom graphics
Learn more about the Aria Low Profile Glassboard and its available options here.
For more information, pricing or to schedule a showroom tour, please contact:
Corporate Design Interiors (CDI) is an industry-leading commercial furniture dealership whose award-winning product knowledge, thoughtful design coupled with strategic planning deliver functional and inspiring interiors designed to foster employee well-being, productivity and engagement. CDI’s relentless focus on delivering positive workplaces mirroring the culture and vision of companies while delivering a high value investment has earned CDI diverse clients including; established Fortune 500 companies, nonprofits/public sector and energetic startups.
As a “Select” Kimball dealer, CDI’s excellence in sales, partnership, quality improvement, community involvement and overall business best practices earned it the 2017 Kimball Premier Partner Award. CDI was selected among 52 other Kimball Select dealerships throughout the country for this industry-leading honor, earning additional praise for its company culture and enterprise practices.
Corporate Office & Showroom:
1711 Paramount Ct., Waukesha, WI 53186