By now we are all familiar with the importance of healthy ergonomic design in the workplace. Previous blog posts have highlighted the consequences of sedentary work and the negative role it plays in individual and organizational productivity, as well as employee health and wellness. As a pioneer in office ergonomics, Humanscale® crafts high-performance tools that allow workstations to adapt to the user. The QuickStand® Eco is a portable sit/stand desk solution that is transforming ordinary desktops into healthy, active workspaces. Featuring simple installation and effortless adjustability, the QuickStand Eco is a vast improvement from the often overwhelming and time-consuming sit/stand solutions we’ve seen in the past. Its use of sustainable materials also speaks to our multi-generational workforce, many of who value greener workplace design and the flexibility that sit/stand solutions have to offer. Let’s take a closer look at the QuickStand Eco and why it is a wise investment for your space.
QuickStand Eco Features
- Portable & Adaptable: QuickStand Eco’s compact and portable design makes it simple to set up and move from one desk to another.
- Ergonomic Adjustment: As we’ve previously discussed on the blog, alternating between sitting and standing throughout the work day is crucial for productivity, mood and overall health and wellness. The QuickStand Eco merges ergonomics with height-adjustable flexibility, allowing you to quickly sit or stand when you choose.
- Sleek Aesthetics: Minimalistic design integrates into any workplace setting. Easy-to-use cable management keeps cords and cables out of sight.
- Expert Engineering: No knobs or levers to adjust. Humanscale’s ContinuousForce™ self-locking mechanism keeps the equipment safe and stable while you work.
- Sustainability: Built with sustainable, non-toxic materials.
- Declare Certification: QuickStand Eco is the only product in the sit/stand category to be certified with a Declare label from The International Living Future Institute (ILFI), a transparency platform and product database that is changing the marketplace. Boasting a Declare label is a tool to show customers a product is trustworthy. Read more on Declare here.
QuickStand Eco Options
- Laptop, single or dual monitor configurations
- Available in black or white
A Happy and Healthy Workspace
While the QuickStand Eco’s sleek design may simplify the installation and integration process, an ergonomic evaluation ensures that your workspace tools are being optimized. Corporate Design Interiors’ Director of Design, Jen Kilp, recently earned her certification as a Certified Office Ergonomics Evaluator (COEE) and is now assisting CDI’s clients with ergonomic assessments to guarentee proper steps are taken to promote a healthy physical environment. Follow the link below for more information on the process and to schedule your ergonomic evaluation today.
Corporate Design Interiors (CDI) is an industry-leading commercial furniture dealership whose award-winning product knowledge, thoughtful design coupled with strategic planning deliver functional and inspiring interiors designed to foster employee well-being, productivity and engagement. CDI’s relentless focus on delivering positive workplaces mirroring the culture and vision of companies while delivering a high value investment has earned CDI diverse clients including; established Fortune 500 companies, nonprofits/public sector and energetic startups.
As a “Select” Kimball dealer, CDI’s excellence in sales, partnership, quality improvement, community involvement and overall business best practices earned it the 2017 Kimball Premier Partner Award. CDI was selected among 52 other Kimball Select dealerships throughout the country for this industry-leading honor, earning additional praise for its company culture and enterprise practices.
Corporate Office & Showroom:
1711 Paramount Ct., Waukesha, WI 53186