Welcome to the Kimball family, Greer™. The latest addition to the manufacturer’s solution-based, thoughtfully-designed offering of healthcare products is a modern and modest, full-function patient recliner. Built with features focused on human needs within the healing environment, including central lock-and-steer casters, pull-out footrest and infinite back positioning, Greer offers simple flexibility for patients and the staff that care for them. It’s small-scale design works perfectly for smaller footprint spaces while still providing comfort for all body shapes and sizes. And just like all Kimball products, Greer was built with quality and value in mind, offering seamless durability for the rapidly changing healthcare industry. Scroll down for a closer look at Greer’s features and benefits, as well as its extensive offering of options.
Greer Features & Benefits
- Independent footrest and back operation
- Infinite back locks in one-degree increments to full sleeping position
- Built-in headrest
- Standard non-marking, individual locking, grey casters for hard and soft surfaces
- Standard non-marking, central locking, dual-wheel, grey casters for hard and soft surfaces
- Arm caps available in finished wood, polyurethane or solid surface
- Optional moisture barrier on seat or seat and back
- Optional push bar
- Optional utility bag hook (not available with drop arm)
- Optional bump guard: plastic, protective weld cord
- Optional fold-down tray (not available with drop arm)
- Optional Trendelenburg
- Optional pull-out footrest
For a complete listing of features, options and details, view the Greer brochure.
Corporate Design Interiors (CDI) is an industry-leading commercial furniture dealership whose award-winning product knowledge, thoughtful design coupled with strategic planning deliver functional and inspiring interiors designed to foster employee well-being, productivity and engagement. CDI’s relentless focus on delivering positive workplaces mirroring the culture and vision of companies while delivering a high value investment has earned CDI diverse clients including; established Fortune 500 companies, nonprofits/public sector and energetic startups.
As a “Select” Kimball dealer, CDI’s excellence in sales, partnership, quality improvement, community involvement and overall business best practices earned it the 2017 Kimball Premier Partner Award. CDI was selected among 52 other Kimball Select dealerships throughout the country for this industry-leading honor, earning additional praise for its company culture and enterprise practices.
Corporate Office & Showroom:
1711 Paramount Ct., Waukesha, WI 53186